All Things Bikes
September 30, 2022
ALL THINGS BIKES
Bike rentals will be available on site for the 2022 TDP event. We're currently working with local vendors and will have more information coming soon.
ON-SITE BIKE MECHANICS
We’ll have qualified mechanics on site to assist you at the start venue before, during and after the ride.
Please note: YSC Tour de Pink and Young Survival Coalition will not be responsible for bicycle rental, transport or shipping.
BIKE MANUAL FOR NEW RIDERS
The Bianchi Team put together this great resource on all things bikes for newer riders. If you've got questions about training, bike maintenance or changing a flat, you'll find information in here.
JOIN OUR STRAVA TEAM
Strava is an online tool to track your performance and training, connect with other riders training for TDP, and measure your routes and distance.
Sign up by clicking "Join Club" on the Tour de Pink Strava page.
SAFETY - OUR #1 PRIORITY
- All COVID-19 protocols will be followed in accordance with the CDC and state/local health agency requirements.
- Each rider must be in sound health for their chosen mileage goal.
- Always wear a helmet when you are riding your bike.
- Stay to the right and leave at least one bike length between you and the rider in front of you. Ride single-file when appropriate.
- Use the dedicated bike lane whenever possible.
- Obey ALL traffic laws and road signs. Stop at all stop signs and red lights.
- Ride defensively and stay alert.
- Communicate your intention – use hand signals to indicate turns.
- Look behind you before passing to make sure it’s clear.
- Pass only when it’s safe to do so and only on the left. When passing, call out loudly, “On your left!”
- Never wear headphones or earbuds while on your bike. No selfie sticks.
- Eat before you feel hungry and drink before you feel thirsty. Stay hydrated!
- Be courteous and respectful to others.