How to Use Bindle
September 30, 2022
Bindle is a health verification app that respects the right of personal privacy. No biometrics are required, and no personal health information is shared with Bindle or the public spaces you want to enter.
You can can safely store COVID-19 test results using Bindle's military-grade encryption, then transform these health records into anonymous entry passes. With Bindle, personal identity and health information are kept strictly private. You have control of your own data.
HOW TO CREATE YOUR TESTING PASS FOR TDP
*If you have never used a Bindle account, this process should take 10-15 minutes. Feel free to set up your account now to save some time; then add your test results within 24 hours of arrival.*
STEP 1: DOWNLOAD THE BINDLE APP & CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT
- Choose "Manual Set Up" on the next screen
- Say "cheese!" and take a selfie
- Fill in your name and birthdate
- Skip the step that asks for a photo of your ID
- Enter your email and mobile phone number
- Submit your information and enter your verification code to complete the setup. If you don't receive a verification code at the email you provided, check your spam folder.
STEP 2: LOAD YOUR COVID-19 TEST RESULT
- Click COVID-19 test results only (not vaccination).
- Enter the date and time that the test was administered. This MUST be within 24 hours of your first arrival to the TDP event site. Your pass will expire if you enter the test more than 24 hours in advance.
- You are required to take an at-home or lab-based antigen test. Click on Antigen/Ag in the app as the test type.
- Input your test results.
- Attach a photo or PDF of your test results.
- Confirm the information you submitted under “Certification Detail” and agree to terms.
STEP 3: CREATE YOUR ENTRY PASS
- Before you arrive onsite, create your entry pass by clicking on the “My certificates” icon. Search for “YSC.”
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 and an entry pass cannot be generated, please contact YSC: email@example.com.
- When you arrive at check-in, the staff will view your entry pass. If your test is negative, you will receive a wristband to wear throughout the event.
- Please see the official YSC Tour de Pink COVID-19 protocols for more detailed information.
Most questions can be answered with Bindle FAQs. You can also email them at any time for help: firstname.lastname@example.org. For step-by-step instructions, visit the Bindle video playlist.