Hotel & Meals
September 30, 2022
Get ready for two amazing days on the Jersey Shore at Ocean Place Resort and Spa. This beachside hotel offers approachable luxury overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Each shared guest room has a private balcony with seating for two, mini refrigerator, complimentary wireless internet, and many more amenities. Learn more about what to expect from your stay.
Also on site are year-round indoor pools and seasonal outdoor pools, a fitness center, and beach access with locker rooms, towel, chair and umbrella service. You’ll also find a spa on site to enjoy during your downtime (spa treatment costs not included in TDP hotel accommodations).
Ocean Place Resort and Spa
1 Ocean Blvd
Long Branch, NJ 07740
Note: TDP will book hotel rooms for you for Friday and Saturday night
Saturday, Oct 1, 2022
Sunday, Oct 2, 2022: Checkout by 11 AM
- Booking: TDP will book your hotel room for you for Friday and Saturday night. You do not need to call the hotel to book unless you'd like to stay extra days. If you would like to book extra days at the hotel, you will make the reservation yourself outside of the official TDP room block.
- Room Share: All riders are paired 2 riders to a room for the weekend.
- Roommates: You can choose a roommate preference at registration.
- Solo Rooms or Non-Rider Guests: If you would like to bring a non-rider guest or request a solo room, the cost is $289 + tax per night. Due to the limited number of rooms, please email email@example.com as soon as possible with your request.
- Luggage Storage:Since you'll need to checkout before the finish on Sunday, there will be luggage storage as well as showers available after the ride.
* 2-day riders commit to a fundraising minimum of $3,000 in order to participate in YSC Tour de Pink and receive event hotel accommodations.
Hotel rooms are not provided for 1-day riders. If you would like to stay at the Ocean Place Resort and Spa during YSC Tour de Pink, 1-day riders must make their own reservations with the hotel.
But don't worry, we've got goodies for you, too. All 1-day riders who reach their fundraising minimum of $750 are provided with a YSC Tour de Pink cycling jersey, T-shirt, breakfast, lunch, rest stop snacks and hydration, and ride and medical support during the ride.