October 04, 2019
Hotel & Meals
We are staying at the same hotel for the entire Tour de Pink weekend, which will allow you to spend less time packing and unpacking, and more time relaxing and getting to know your fellow riders, and enjoying the hotel’s lovely amenities.Princeton Marriott at Forrestal
100 College Road East
Princeton, NJ 08540
You do not need to contact the hotel directly, YSC will make all room reservations for you - INCLUDING THURSDAY. All hotel accommodations (shared room) and meals are provided free of charge for three-day riders* starting Friday, October 4 and ending Sunday, October 6 with the finale celebration. This includes your room reservations on Friday and Saturday nights, and beginning Friday morning your breakfast, lunch, dinner and rest stops.*Required fundraising minimum of $3,000 is required in order to participate as a three-day rider in the YSC Tour de Pink.
IMPORTANT: In 2019, YSC will book your (optional) Thursday night hotel reservation for you at the Princeton Marriott hotel, and will charge your credit card for your Thursday room payment during rider registration. Please read the procedure below as this is new in 2019.
- All riders are paired 2 riders to a room for the weekend, including Thursday night unless otherwise requested.
- All riders are asked who you would like your roommate to be both on your registration form, and again 6 weeks before the ride (through email survey).
- If you would like to bring a non-rider guest as your roommate for the weekend, or request to have a solo room, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about availability and to find out the cost of this rooming request.
- 6 weeks before the ride, YSC will send all riders an email with a survey asking you to 1) confirm that you would like a Thursday night hotel room - or that you do not want one, and 2) confirm who your roommate will be for the weekend.
- YSC will book all Thursday night hotel rooms at the Princeton Marriott using the information confirmed in the rider survey.
- On Thursday, October 3rd during rider registration, YSC will charge your credit card for half the Thursday night room rate (for a shared room). Our group rate is $149/night before taxes.
If you have any non-rider guests attending the ride who would like to join us for a meal(s), please purchase guest meal tickets online here by Friday, Sept. 27th.
One-day ridersAll one-day riders are provided** with a Tour de Pink cycling jersey, breakfast, lunch, rest stop snacks and hydration, ride and medical support, and 1 free dinner ticket (Friday or Saturday evening).
**Required fundraising minimum of $500 is required in order to participate as a one-day rider in the YSC Tour de Pink.
We strongly encourage you to stay for the dinner program on Friday and/or Saturday, where Tour de Pink riders will share their stories about their journey with YSC. Please contact email@example.com or 484-608-6001 to request that your name be added to the Fri. or Sat. dinner list by Friday, Sept. 27.
If you have additional guests, or would like to attend additional meals, purchase meal tickets here.
Hotel rooms are not provided for One-day riders. If you would like to stay at the Marriott hotel on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday nights, please contact the TDP team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 484-608-6001 to inquire about availability in our TDP room block.