October 04, 2019
The 2019 East Coast one-day ride option is officially on Saturday, October 5, 2019, however you are welcome to participate as a one-day rider on ANY day of Tour de Pink.
If Friday or Sunday’s route works better for schedule, just register as a regular 1-day rider, and contact the TDP team at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you will be riding on Friday or Sunday.
Friday and Saturday are both loop routes that will begin and end at the Princeton Marriott hotel, while Sunday will start at the hotel and end at Jenkinson's Inlet on the Jersey shore. There is complimentary self-parking at the Marriott.
Registration for One-Day Riders
While the official 1-day ride is Saturday, you may be riding your 1-day ride on Friday or Sunday instead. The following are all options for when you can complete your mandatory rider registration.
- If you will be available Thursday evening, you're welcome to register during Thursday night registration between 4:00-8:00 p.m. on October 3rd at the Marriott.
- Register onsite from 6:00–6:30 a.m. on Friday, October 4th at the Princeton Marriott at Forrestal hotel. Breakfast is provided during the Mandatory Rider Meeting at 6:30 am.
- Register onsite from 6:00-7:00 p.m. on Friday, October 4th at the Princeton Marriott. There will be a group dinner at 7:00 p.m.
- Register onsite from 6:00–7:00 a.m. on Saturday, October 5th at the Princeton Marriott at Forrestal hotel. Breakfast is provided during the Mandatory Rider Meeting at 7:00 am.
- Register onsite from 7:30–8:00 a.m. on Sunday, October 6th at the Princeton Marriott at Forrestal hotel. Breakfast is provided during the Mandatory Rider Meeting at 8:00 am.
Saturday, October 5 Schedule6:00-7:00 am - Mandatory One-Day Rider Registration
Princeton Marriott at Forrestal, 100 College Road East, Princeton, NJ 08540
7:00 am - Mandatory Rider Meeting (breakfast provided during meeting)
8:00 am - Ride Departs
3:00-5:00 pm - Ride Finish
6:30 pm - Dinner*
Route distance: 64 miles
* YSC is offering 1 free dinner to all one day riders. We strongly encourage you to stay for the dinner program on Friday and/or Saturday, where Tour de Pink riders will share their stories about their journey with YSC. Please contact email@example.com or 484-608-6001 to request that your name be added to the Friday or Saturday night dinner list.
Because the ride is a loop starting and ending at the Princeton Marriott, there are no additional transportation needs for the one-day ride. You are responsible for getting yourself to and from the event hotel.
Driving: You may leave your car parked at the Marriott for free. See the hotel on google maps here.
Flying: The following airports are closest to the event hotel:
- Philadelphia International Airport - 55 miles from Marriott, approx. 1 hour by car
- Newark Liberty International Airport - 40 miles from Marriott, approx. 45 minutes by car
- Trenton-Mercer Airport - 16 miles from Marriott, approx. 20 minutes by car
From the airport, take a taxi or Uber/Lyft to the hotel - we encourage you to post on our TDP Family Facebook group if you’re looking for fellow riders to share a ride!
If you are flying, click here to learn how to ship your bike safely and easily, or rent a bike for Tour de Pink.
- $500 to participate
- All one-day riders will receive a Tour de Pink cycling jersey
- Breakfast, lunch (at a rest stop), dinner, supplies at rest stops along the route, and all medical and technical support is provided
- Hotel accommodations are not provided, but can be arranged upon request and payment to YSC. If you would like to stay at the Marriott hotel on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday nights, please contact the TDP team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 484-608-6001 to inquire about availability in our TDP room block.