October 01, 2020
The 2020 East Coast one-day ride option is officially on Saturday, October 3, 2020, however you are welcome to participate as a one-day rider on ANY day of Tour de Pink.
If you would like to ride on either Friday or Sunday, just register as a regular 1-day rider, and contact the TDP team at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you will be riding on Friday or Sunday.
Friday and Saturday are both loop routes that will begin and end at the Crowne Plaza hotel, while Sunday will start at the hotel and end at Jenkinson's Inlet on the Jersey shore. There is complimentary self-parking at the Crowne Plaza.
Registration for One-Day Riders
While the official 1-day ride is Saturday, you may be riding your 1-day ride on Friday or Sunday instead. The following are all options for when you can complete your mandatory rider registration.
- If you will be available Thursday evening, you're welcome to register during Thursday night registration between 4:00-8:00 p.m. on October 1st at the Crowne Plaza.
- Register onsite from 5:30–6:30 a.m. on Friday, October 2nd at the Crowne Plaza hotel. Breakfast is provided during the Mandatory Rider Meeting at 6:30 am.
- Register onsite from 6:00-7:00 p.m. on Friday, October 2nd at the Crowne Plaza. There will be a group dinner at 7:00 p.m.
- Register onsite from 6:00–7:00 a.m. on Saturday, October 3rd at the Crowne Plaza hotel. Breakfast is provided during the Mandatory Rider Meeting at 7:00 am.
- Register onsite from 7:30–8:00 a.m. on Sunday, October 4th at the Crowne Plaza hotel. Breakfast is provided during the Mandatory Rider Meeting at 8:00 am.
Saturday, October 3 Schedule
6:00-7:00 am - Mandatory One-Day Rider Registration
Crowne Plaza Hotel, 900 Scudders Mill Rd, Plainsboro Township, NJ 08536
7:00 am - Mandatory Rider Meeting at Crowne Plaza(breakfast provided during meeting)
8:00 am - Ride Departs from Crowne Plaza
12:00-3:00 pm - Riders finish back at Crowne Plaza
4:00 - 5:00 p.m. Optional Hangout for Metastatic riders and guests at Crowne Plaza
5:00 - 6:00 p.m. Optional Hangout for all Survivor riders and guests at Crowne Plaza
5:00 - 6:00 p.m. Optional Hangout for all Co-survivor riders and guests at Crowne Plaza
6:30 pm - Dinner* at Crowne Plaza
Route distance: option of 40 or 66 miles
Because the ride is a loop starting and ending at the Crowne Plaza, there are no additional transportation needs for the one-day ride. You are responsible for getting yourself to and from the event hotel.
Driving: You may leave your car parked at the Crowne Plaza for free. See the hotel on google maps here.
Flying: The following airports are closest to the event hotel:
- Philadelphia International Airport - 55 miles away, approx. 1 hour by car
- Newark Liberty International Airport - 40 miles away, approx. 45 minutes by car
- Trenton-Mercer Airport - 16 miles away, approx. 20 minutes by car
From the airport, take a taxi or Uber/Lyft to the hotel - we encourage you to post on our TDP Family Facebook group if you’re looking for fellow riders to share a ride!
If you are flying, click here to learn how to ship your bike safely and easily, or rent a bike for Tour de Pink.
- $500 to participate
- All one-day riders will receive a Tour de Pink cycling jersey
- Breakfast, lunch (at a rest stop), dinner, supplies at rest stops along the route, and all medical and technical support is provided
- Hotel accommodations are not provided, but can be arranged upon request and payment to YSC. If you would like to stay at the Crowne Plaza hotel on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday nights, please contact the TDP team at email@example.com or 484-608-6001 to inquire about availability in our TDP room block. Our group rate is $109/night before taxes.