October 04, 2019
Bike Shipping & Rentals
Bike RentalsIn addition to shipping your own bike, Knapp’s Cyclery also has a limited number of rental bikes for Tour de Pink riders. To inquire about reserving a bike rental, contact the store at (609) 393-1199. If you rent a bike through Knapp’s, YSC will bring your rental bike to the ride start for you, and take it back from you at the end of your ride to return to the shop.
Shipping Your Bike
You should plan to ship your bike by 2 weeks before the ride: Shipped bikes should arrive at Knapp's Cyclery by Thursday September 27th to give them time to assemble all bikes.
BikeFlights.com simplifies bicycle shipping for cyclists by making it convenient, reliable and affordable. We offer top-level protection services, both in packing and insurance coverage. Our no-fuss approach guarantees you the best service, delivery and price with each shipment.
BikeFlights.com's rapidly growing bicycle shipping service is more convenient than flying with a bike, more reliable than mailing a bike and more affordable than shipping a bike on your own.
BikeFlights.com has been innovating online bicycle shipping services for cyclists since 2009. In its first five years, BikeFlights.com shipped over 50,000 bikes to over 6,000 destinations.
Ship Your Bike, Wheels and Gear
The BikeFlights order form is divided into five sections. Follow the steps below for each section to ship your bike to and from Tour de Pink.
1. Find Rates
- Visit the Tour de Pink BikeFlights page.
- Click on the Knapp's Cyclery link to populate the To field on the form. The link can be found under the Logistics section in the text that is provided above the form.
- Select One-way or Round-trip shipping. (The To Deliver and Return dates have already been populated with the required information.)
- Enter your From zip code, Dimensions and Weight, then click the Search button.
2. Shipping Speed
- Select the Stage 1 and Stage 2 Shipping Speed, then click the Continue button.
3. Shipping Details
- Enter your information into the From Address fields for Stage 1 where prompted. This is where you will be shipping your bike from.
- Knapp's Cyclery information should be populated in the To Address fields for Stage 1. Enter your name in the First Name and Last Name field so that Knapp's Cyclery knows that the bike belongs to you.
- Knapp's Cyclery information should be populated in the From Address fields for Stage 2. Enter your name in the First Name and Last Name field so that Knapp's Cyclery knows that the bike belongs to you.
- Indicate that Yes, please pickup at the above address for Stage 2 from Knapp's Cyclery.
- Enter your information into the To Address fields for Stage 2 where prompted. This is where your bike will be returned to following the ride.
- Once you are satisfied with the shipping information, click the Continue button.
4. Contents and Value
- Indicate the amount of insurance you would like to add.
- Enter a description of your bike, parts and gear.
- Click the Continue button.
5. Payment Method
- Enter your credit card billing information, then click the Buy Now button.
Next Steps:If you are shipping your bicycle to Knapp's Cyclery (recommended) you will need to purchase a Bike Shipping Service Fee to have your bicycle assembled and transported from Knapp's Cyclery to the start.
The Tour de Pink Team will give your shipping label to the bike shop on the day of the finale, so that you do not have to worry about any of the details of return shipping.
You may ship your bike to other locations, such as your hotel, but then you will be responsible for your own bike unpacking, assembly and any additional fees the hotel might charge to accept the box.