October 01, 2020
Start A Team
Creating a team is a rewarding way to increase your impact and make the most of your Tour de Pink. Plus, friends new and old can rally around YSC's mission to create a support network before, during and after the event.
YSC invites you to start a team with two or more people today! What a great way to share a team-building experience with your coworkers, and friends. You can set physical and fundraising goals together, and feel confident your efforts are helping give young survivors valuable access to support, resources and education.
Are you ready to start your team? Let’s go!
- Pick a captain
- Create your team name
- Register your team online
- Personalize your fundraising page
- Start recruiting team members
- Develop your fundraising strategy
- Reach out to family, friends and co-workers for support
- Check to see if your employer has a matching gift program
- Use social media to reach a broader audience
- Aim high for a team fundraising goal
- Host a team kick-off event!
- Plan a team fundraiser
- Tell local businesses why you are participating
- Tell your co-workers that you are participating
View Team Handbook [PDF]