October 04, 2019
All riders are responsible for getting themselves and their bikes to the starting location. If you ship your bike, we will have your bike waiting for you at the starting hotel.
Getting to the Start
The ride will start at the Princeton Marriott at Forrestal, which is located at 100 College Road East, Princeton, NJ 08540. This is 45 miles northeast of Philadelphia, PA, and 50 miles southwest of New York City.
Driving: You may leave your car parked at the Marriott all weekend for free. See the hotel on google maps here.
Flying: The following airports are closest to the event hotel:
- Philadelphia International Airport - 55 miles from Marriott, approx. 1 hour by car
- Newark Liberty International Airport - 40 miles from Marriott, approx. 45 minutes by car
- Trenton-Mercer Airport - 16 miles from Marriott, approx. 20 minutes by car
From the airport, take a taxi or Uber/Lyft to the hotel - we encourage you to post on our TDP Family Facebook group if you’re looking for fellow riders to share a ride!
If you are flying, click here to learn how to ship your bike safely and easily, or rent a bike for Tour de Pink.
Getting from the Finish
- We will provide bus service (ticket purchase required) from the finale celebration at Jenkinson's Inlet, Point Pleasant Beach, back to the Princeton Marriott at Forrestal hotel. You must purchase a bus ticket online before September 27, 2019. We will also transport your bike to the hotel.
- We will also provide bus service (ticket purchase required) from the finale celebration to nearby airports. You must purchase a bus ticket online before September 27, 2019. We will also transport your bike with you if needed.
- All buses and shuttles will leave the finale at 3:30 pm. So please plan flight times accordingly to give yourself ample time to get to the airport.
See the hotel on google maps here. You are responsible for getting yourself to and from the event hotel. Because the ride on Friday and Saturday is a loop starting and ending at the Princeton Marriott, there are no additional transportation needs for the one-day ride. If you choose to ride as a 1-day rider on Sunday, you may take advantage of one of the bus services above.
- Bikes shipped through BikeFlights will be taken back from you at the Sunday finale celebration by Knapp’s Cyclery to be disassembled and shipped back to you.
- Bikes will only be transported to the airport locations if they are packed in travel boxes/cases. Bikes being transported to airport locations are the responsibility of the participant to take apart and pack into the travel box/case.
- Tickets must be purchased online by September 27, 2019.